– Contributions to the 2012 SRDC National Summit in Nashville, Tennessee. Facilitated Roles and Responsibilities Workshop.
– Participated in Pan-Afrikan Liberation Movement’s (PLM) Kwanzaa Program for the third consecutive year.
– Became a contributing organizational member of the Working, Organizing, Making A Nation (WOMAN) Coalition, a Pan-Afrikan “organization of organizations” in the Greater Baltimore area designed around establishing a financial platform got Pan-Afrikan organizations to operate and accomplish their various missions in the Community.
– Held Preliminary Town Hall Meeting in November 2012 in preparation for February 2013 Election Town Hall for the establishment of Representatives (King Obadele Teasdell and Tafari Melisizwe) for the 2013-2015 session.
- Made initial overtures to Pan-Afrikan Organizations in the Baltimore, Maryland – Washington, DC area, with an eye toward fostering the development of Cooperative Coalitions.
- Completed a Series of Informational Video Presentations to better acquaint SRDC Facilitators, Representatives and Elders with their responsibilities. These Presentations included: Iwa Pele, a System of Developing Responsible Adults based on Yoruba Principles of the Spirit of Good Character; The SRDC Facilitator and the Community Town Hall, a primer on the duties of the SRDC State Facilitator and the conduct of the Pan-Afrikan Community Town Hall Meeting; two installments of The Ma’at Minute, brief explanations of the Principles of Ma’at, focusing on the Principles of Truth and Justice; This Is Who We Are, an introduction to the Mission of SRDC. - Attended 2013 SRDC Summit in Los Angeles, California.
- Began outreach to two Continental African Organizations in the Washington, DC area (CASLIGHT and PLAD). Participated in CASLIGHT’s Tribute to New Ancestor Nelson Mandela on December 22, including production of a 20-minute automated audio-visual presentation in tribute to Honored Ancestor “Madiba”.
– Began attending Congressional hearings and meetings pertaining to Afrika, including sessions dealing with the Electrify Africa Act and the 2013 Africa Braintrust held every September by Congressmember Karen Bass (D-CA), Ranking Member of the Africa Subcommittee of the House Foreign Affairs Committee.
- Establishing connections with the Continental African Community
- Assisting in re-invigorating SRDC State Organizations
– Continued attendance at Congressional hearings and meetings pertaining to Afrika, including sessions dealing with the Central African Republic and its struggle with the Seleka, the Boko Haram crisis in Nigeria and the 2013 Africa Braintrust held every September by Congressmember Karen Bass (D-CA), Ranking Member of the Africa Subcommittee of the House Foreign Affairs Committee. Reports from these sessions can be read on the companion Web Site KUUMBAReport Online (http://kuumbareport.com).
– Participated in 2014 SRDC National Summit Meeting in Los Angeles, California, toward re-establishing and re-invigorating the central SRDC Mission of Organizing The Diaspora.