- Made initial overtures to Pan-Afrikan Organizations in the Washington, DC area, with an eye toward fostering the development of Cooperative Coalitions.
- Completed a Series of Informational Video Presentations to better acquaint SRDC Facilitators, Representatives and Elders with their responsibilities. These Presentations included: Iwa Pele, a System of Developing Responsible Adults based on Yoruba Principles of the Spirit of Good Character; The SRDC Facilitator and the Community Town Hall, a primer on the duties of the SRDC State Facilitator and the conduct of the Pan-Afrikan Community Town Hall Meeting; two installments of The Ma’at Minute, brief explanations of the Principles of Ma’at, focusing on the Principles of Truth and Justice; This Is Who We Are, an introduction to the Mission of SRDC.
- Attended 2013 SRDC Summit in Los Angeles, California.
- Began outreach to two Continental African Organizations in the Washington, DC area (CASLIGHT and PLAD). Participated in CASLIGHT’s Tribute to New Ancestor Nelson Mandela on December 22, including production of a 20-minute automated audio-visual presentation.
- Establishing connections with the Continental African Community
- Assisting in re-invigorating SRDC State Organizations